Sunday, August 30, 2015

PEEL AWAY THE YEARS WITH A PROFESSIONAL IMAGE PEEL

Call me crazy! But I love to see my skin peeling!   I do not like my skin while I am going through it, but I love how my skin looks and feels tighter and more refreshed after I am done peeling.

I have done the Professional VI Peel from the dermatologist I work for.  Out of my own clinic I offer the Perfection Lift I Peel from Image Skincare to my clients, very similar to the VI Peel.  The Perfection Lift treatment is a blend of advanced exfoliating and revitalizing ingredients that rejuvenates and repairs moderate acne, aging and pigmentation concerns.  It combines powerful antioxidants, correcting peptides and plant-derived stem cells along with beta hydroxy and alpha hydroxy acids, Resorcinol , Retinol ( Vitamin A) - collagen synthesis, and Vitamin C, antioxidant.

What to expect:  Day 1-2 your skin is tight and shiny.  Day 2 - reddish brown in color.  Day 3-4-5:  peeling.  Day 6: skin begins healing.

This is a great peel to do after summer and you are out of the sun.


I send my clients home with the homecare treatment products to use while going through the peeling process, plus I am only a phone call away for concerns while they are going through the peeling process.


If you are in my area, contact me.  If not, contact your esthetician or find one through Image Skincare to do a peel on you.



No comments:

Post a Comment