Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Do You Wash Your Face Before You Go to bED?

No matter how tired I am, I alway wash my face thoroughly before going to bed.

As an esthetician in a dermatologist and plastic surgeon's office, I am amazed how many people admit to not washing their face before bed. This is the most important time to wash your face, especially a woman with makeup. In my studies as an esthetician, we were taught to double cleanse your face at night to get the skin really clean.

If you are prone to milia under your eyes, try removing your eye makeup and then use your cleanser not only on your face, but around the entire eye area to get rid of any residue from the eye makeup remove or leftover eye makeup.

My most popular cleanser is  Creme Cleanse from Apriori Beauty's Celloxylin Cellular Age Advantage system. I even have a friend who sells another line, but comes to me for Creme Cleanse.  For sensitive skin or acne skin try Apriori Beauty's Prodermalin Calming Cleanser.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE APRIORI BEAUITY PRODUCTS FROM A TRUSTED ESTHETICIAN AND DISTRIBUTOR, DANA COCHRAN   http://aprioribeauty.com/bydana



No comments:

Post a Comment